My Favorite Autumn Trends {day 1}

Sep 16, 2012

Welcome to the first day of my Welcome to Autumn series!
The next 7 days will be all about Autumn, my favorite time of the year! One of my favorite things about Fall is fashion - once it cools down here, I can pull out all my favorite accessories! Scroll down to learn about my favorite Autumn trends.

photo sources: photo 1photo 2photo 3
I love big, slouchy sweaters. They are absolutely perfect for Fall!

photo sources: photo 1, photo 2, photo 3, photo 4photo 5
How can you go wrong with scarves for Autumn? I have a growing collection and can never have enough. Plus, you can make your own!

photo sources: photo 1photo 2photo 3
Boots are just the best. Even though they can be a little on the pricey side, they always add interest to any outfit.

Check back tomorrow for day 2! xo. Kate
Are you ready to welcome Fall? Or are you clinging onto the last hot days of Summer?