Liebster Blog Award

Mar 18, 2012

I received my first blog award! *Insert happy dance here*

{German word meaning 'dearest' or 'beloved'}

Sarah from All Things Blogs sent me an email that I had been chosen for the award! Thank you so much Sarah!!! You are so sweet and awesome! <3

More about the Liebster Award:

It is for the blogging community, awarded to building and brand new blogs who have less than 200 followers. 
Those who receive the award must then make a blog post and choose five other blogs to get the award!

Rules:

1. Please thank the person who presented the Liebster Blog Award on your blog

2. Link back to the presenter of the award (In my case, Sarah)

3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog

4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to five blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
(Following them would also be a good idea - it's a nice way to say thanks!)

5. Let those blogs know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog or emailing them

And now... *drumroll please* 

The five blogs I have nominated are:


#1. Kimberly at A Night Owl
Kimberly seriously has awesome projects! I checked out her 'Project Home' projects - they are fantastic! She truly deserves this award!


#2. Rosie at A Rosie Sweet Home
How could I not? We've become good friends over emailing. I designed a free header for her, and she's going to guest post for us in April! I love her blog - she makes lots of yummy recipes and shares them on her cute blog! She is also having a huge linky party going on with two other blogs!


#3. Stephanie at Toastie Studio
Stephanie is amazing! She has so many cute felt food tutorials! Each week she holds her own link party every Monday to link up all your projects. I love her favicon (the little picture on the tab at the top of the page) - extra points for making it toast with a smiley face! Stephanie, your blog is so cute and I love the colors.


#4. Toni at Sugar Tart Crafts
When I first found Sugar Tart Crafts' cute blog, I knew right away i'd like to nominate her! Again, I must say she has such a cute header and pretty much all her blog design is so cute! Toni also has lots of helpful sewing techniques found on her page of tutorials!


#5. Alayna at Alayna's Creations
Alayna has such an adorable blog! She recently made this ADORABLE square monogram wreath with a bit of Pinspiration. Bonus points for having the cutest items in your Etsy shop!


So there you have it - five fantabulous blogs who have 200 followers or less! Congrats to you all! Make sure to check them out and follow them!


It's your turn! If you were nominated, please make a post with all the details and nominate 5 blogs who you think deserve this award. Thanks so much!