Linky Parties & Blogs

Dec 15, 2011

If you haven't noticed, I haven't been spending much time on my blog. December is the busiest month, and by busiest I mean 12 Days of Craziness. Tomorrow we drive up to the mountains to have an early family Christmas with cousins. 

I've been joining lots of Linky parties on different blogs. I've found their a great way to advertise and find others' blogs and ideas. Here are two:
image
Holiday Home Link Party
Thrifty Decor Chick
Photobucket
Holly Bloggy Christmas
Tatertots & Jello
These are tons of fun and super easy!!! 
(to add a Link Party to your blog, go here)

I'd like to share a few more awesome blogs because it's almost Christmas and there are SO MANY ideas out there! (click to go to website)

Landee See, Landee Do


Crumbs and Chaos


That's all I have! I hope you enjoy these blogs.
Have a Merry Christmas!